Friday, February 22, 2013

Big Brother

I have really warmed up to the idea of  being a big brother.  I have been so good to Nick lately and really watching out for him.  One thing I do is make sure if he has something of mine I always trade him for another toy, which is fine with him as of now.  I also make sure he doesn't have anything that is a choking hazard.  
This week I also had my last gymnastics class.  I had fun and learned how to follow more than more direction, which is more challenging to a 3 year old than you think!  Thank you Grandma Bonnie and Papa Jim for a great Christmas Present!  My parents registered me for Preschool next year and I get to go on Monday to meet my teachers and have a little time for activities with them.  I'm very ready for school, especially after Lily got to go this year.  I can't wait to play with the other kids!!






These are a few Lent things we do every year.  We always add a few more but love our Catholic Faith and the chances it gives us to grow closer to Jesus through the liturgical year.



0 comments: