Monday, April 30, 2012

May!

Happy May!  I'm enjoying being a big brother and had a fun week with lots of visits from friends and family.  I have given my room completely over to my brother Nicholas and have even been taking naps in my bunk.  Just wanted to share some pictures of my adventures over the past couple weeks...

I'm proud of this castle that daddy helped me build!
So excited to do a little mowing with Grandma.  Maybe she can help me get this steering down so I can drive my tractor?
Taking a little breather during drop in Soccer.  This was hard work, whew!!  (I only lasted a half hour and wanted to nap right away but I did say that I was good at this game!)
My buddy Ben and I playing trains during our weekend visit.

My adorable cousin Maggie holding my baby brother (I think she wants one ;)
More boy fun!
Silly boy!

0 comments: