Sunday, October 16, 2011

Friends and the Pumpkin Patch

My favorite little baby turned one (well, we celebrated. Her real birthday is Nov. 1). We went to a great birthday party and a goodbye party. They (our good friends the Grignons) are moving back to Michigan and we are all very sad. We knew this day was coming for a long time, but it is hard to have good friends leave. We are going to miss their family so much! Happy Birthday Baby Therese!
Today (Sunday) we went down to Mount Vernon to go to a different pumpkin farm. Our favorite one up in Everson isn't open on Sundays and we have been so busy, this was our opportunity. It was a nice farm and we picked out some really great pumpkins. Sissy and I wanted to fill up our wheel barrow with pumpkins. I can't wait to carve them!


Therese sure enjoyed her yummy chocolate cupcake!

As did Sissy and I
Therese sat in a big girl chair and opened her presents. She had lots of help from her friends too!

The pumpkin patch had a crazy playground with big tires, tractors, and a huge dirt pile with slides in it.

Look how big we are!

Riding the horsie swing

I think this was my favorite, of course.

Lots of photo opportunities, but it is hard to get two active kids to look at the same time

These different colored squashes and gourds crack me up

Tractor rides are always entertaining

A nice ride out to pick out the perfect pumpkin


Mommy and I


0 comments: