Thursday, June 16, 2011

June

What is new in the life of a 2 year old? Well, we are just thankful for some time outside this week. I have also been using the potty!! I don't want to wear diapers (or underwear) just want to be nakie! I can make it to the little potty myself when we are home, but going out is a different story, that is ok though! I'm learning! I tell my sister all the time that I'm a big boy and I get really excited about going in the potty. Wish us luck!


Fishing for sharks in the pool. The boots are a necessity still, not quite warm enough for "babing suits"

Love my sissy!
And she loves me, a little too tight sometimes

Welcoming the sunshine early in the morning

Papa, I'll be doing this for you in no time!

My parents were trying to find a bike small enough for me, this is the last solution. I can touch but still not super excited about being on wheels yet.

Love my dump truck in the sand and I found a perfect "road"

Playing trains with my friend Ben. I'm learning how to share!


0 comments: